How many is massive?

Due to the overwhelming demand of my one know follower I feel compelled to post immediately. I am starting to obtain a sliver of understanding of "Web 2.0". Perhaps it is a virtual critical mass: once enough people demand action, it occurs! Clearly my personal threshold for this is quite low. Usually I don't call it massive until I have to count on more than one hand. This image is from a Brooklyn Critical Mass several months ago. A massive gathering of hearty cyclists, to be sure, but really drops in the bucket compared to the raw tonnage of NYPD vehicles, flesh-filled uniforms and greenhouse-gas emissions! Don't forget to pay your taxes in the coming months, lest we lose the ability to keep our courteous public servants available to keep us safe!

I'll wax poetic on blizzard biking soon, cuz it is just the best. Hope you had some fun in the snow yesterday too.

Ride Safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#FTP #CriticalMass #BikeNYC #OWS 7pm tonight

prayers up

photo dump 1 of year 0000.3.1