Me learn youtube, & blog good

Now I know I promised a deluge of video this week, but first, in an effort to organize my life and out myself as an incompetent human being, I am going through and putting up many half-assed, un-edited, ranting blog posts. Not unlike this one. Anyhow, if anyone cares, you might find some nuggets of wisdom, just as infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters could create the entirety of our corporate/legal/bureaucracy which we now live in. But really the only thing that this proves is that I love the sound of my fingers typing a tirade as much as I love the sound of my voice (proven by the forthcoming video).

Speaking of said video, if you watched the teasers, you are probably asking yourself "how did I get tricked into wasting another 30 seconds of my life in front of a screen?" Well I assure you it is time well spent. Too often we've seen NYC Critical Mass either edited into music videos or cop-watch footage. Mainstream media typically only shows at the start and asks some lame questions. What makes this video different? We will see an experience, from start to finish, largely un-edited and un-censored, of how simple choices, words and actions can unravel the largest municipal para-military organization in the world. There will be no bike riding. May be cop-watchy, but please stay tuned.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#FTP #CriticalMass #BikeNYC #OWS 7pm tonight

prayers up

who won?